Friday, February 11, 2011

Kid Quotables

Seth - while eating breakfast the other day - said "When I grow up I want to be a scientist. Oh, and a golfer, a swim teacher, and a Beavers leader." Okay then.

(He's already outdoing Thane's 5 year old aspirations of working at McDonald's.)

*          *          *          *          *

While I was having a tea break the other day, Thane walks into the room, does a spontaneous bout of river dancing, hands on hips, and then heads upstairs.

*          *          *          *          *

Since seeing The Little Mermaid, Claire now brushes her hair with a fork. And wants to brush mine that way as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments! Leave a comment on my post; what it made you think of, what you agree with, and when you think I must be out to lunch. I love to know you're reading.

Related Posts with Thumbnails