Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pampering for the Littlest

Yesterday, the littlest Mister got his hair cut! At 6 months old! This is hilarious to me because his siblings didn't even have hair until they were at least a year old. Their first haircut photos usually held toddlers. But it was buh bye to the comb-over do for Max. While it was great entertainment as a mohawk, it had to go. Even though it was sad to see his black baby hair tips be cut off, leaving me with an altogether older looking and lighter haired boy.

And a trim for Miss Claire for good measure.

1 comment:

  1. they are so beautiful Victoria. I just want to eat them both up!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments! Leave a comment on my post; what it made you think of, what you agree with, and when you think I must be out to lunch. I love to know you're reading.

Related Posts with Thumbnails