Friday, October 8, 2010

Oh me oh my.


Max has had a fussy day, leaving Claire bored, mischievious, and looking for attention. So far in Claire's path of destruction today...
  1. Several rows of the toque I was knitting. As if I'm not a slow enough knitter to begin with.
  2. Two pages of Where the Wild Things Are.
  3. A box of screws.
  4. Her brothers construction paper caterpillar.
  5. A set of lego instructions.
  6. And one glass broken, with it's contents, a berry smoothy, on a cloth chair.
All this after I woke up to Claire coloring herself with a fluorescent pink marker.

Is it bedtime yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments! Leave a comment on my post; what it made you think of, what you agree with, and when you think I must be out to lunch. I love to know you're reading.

Related Posts with Thumbnails