Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Eagles.

Yesterday I saw two eagles attacking a goose. In the middle of the river. It was weird.

I pulled over, mostly because I kept gawking sideways and thought I might eventually crash driving that way, but unfortunately neither Troy or the boys were with me to appreciate the coolness and craziness of it. I tried to show it to Claire, but she didn't get what I was talking about.

Today, we (meaning me pushing Claire and Max all bundled up in their stroller) went for a walk with my Mom. Who, by the way, hurt herself the other day, and I can still barely keep up with her. 

We walk on a trail that follows the river (the trans-Canada walking trail made from the old railroad tracks route), and today on our walk an eagle flew along the river beside us as we walked.

The eagles never get old. They're spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments! Leave a comment on my post; what it made you think of, what you agree with, and when you think I must be out to lunch. I love to know you're reading.

Related Posts with Thumbnails