Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A treat

I decided to treat myself with a new book. Or two.

I want to get Buddhism for Mothers, A Calm Approach to Caring for Yourself and Your Children, by Sarah Napthali. I'm having a little trouble finding it though, so I may end up with her second book, Buddhism for Mothers of Young Children. I could use a little reminder read on how to keep calm and carry on!

And then I want to get a sewing book, 'cause apparently I think I have time for sewing projects. But I can't decide between Handmade Beginnings: 24 Sewing Projects to Welcome Baby (Full of cute ideas, and highly recommended. SouleMama featured a pattern for cute little toddler pants from this one.), Doodle Stitching: Fresh & Fun Embroidery for Beginners (I have a plain sling crying for embellishment, but I don't really know where to begin with it), or Sew Liberated (another big contender).

Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments! Leave a comment on my post; what it made you think of, what you agree with, and when you think I must be out to lunch. I love to know you're reading.

Related Posts with Thumbnails