Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Love

It's official, Max is a hit.

The kids love their new sibling. All three of them think he is the sweetest thing, the best new toy they could have asked for. Watching them with him makes me think I couldn't ask for better kids. Everytime he fusses Claire looks up at me with concern and runs to him, often with one his blankies to offer him, a sweet gesture since for her no problem is too big for blankie to fix. She climbs up on the side of the changing table during his diaper changes and sings her no-words songs to him and pats his head so gently. Seth looked down at Max the other day and said "He's just sooo adorable mommy!", and Thane keeps asking how many more babies we'll have.

Of course, he's not stealing their toys yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments! Leave a comment on my post; what it made you think of, what you agree with, and when you think I must be out to lunch. I love to know you're reading.

Related Posts with Thumbnails