Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thane's To Do List

How cute is this? Thane made a to do list today, to cover all the things he wanted to do for the day. The fact that he is so familiar with what a to do list is in the first place just makes me laugh. As much as I hate to admit it sometimes, he is so his mother's child. His artsy self decided to go the icon route for some reason, so he decoded it for me this afternoon.

His to do's go as follows:
  • Play with modeling clay.
  • Watch Grampie and Dad. (They were working on renos.)
  • Play with toys.
  • Snuggle with mom. (Can you see why this list melted my heart?)
  • Play with Seth.
  • Read to Claire.
  • Look at chore list.
  • Do a chore. (Thane's new ticket to moola.)
  • Look for toys to play with.
More than half of the items are checked off (even his funny lefty checks are cute to me), he did much better with his to do's than his momma usually does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments! Leave a comment on my post; what it made you think of, what you agree with, and when you think I must be out to lunch. I love to know you're reading.

Related Posts with Thumbnails