Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Where's Max?

It's the question of the day in our house. Asked hundreds of times each day from us parents to the big siblings, and from Troy to I and vice versa.

It gets asked so frequently because keeping tabs on this 2 year old Max is such an important job that is so very hard to do!!!

Possible answers to "the question" when you cannot answer it:

He could be drawing on some walls. (I don't know where all of the pens come from! Lord knows I can't find one when I'm trying to write down a phone message.)

He could be harassing the cat. This ranges from simply under the table harassment, to stuck head first under a bed, unable to get back out.

He could be in the laundry room, using the toilet plunger for shits and giggles.

He could be 'playing the plano', aka walking on the piano keys and terrorizing the piano books.

He could be decorating my room with my jewellery.

He could be inspecting the contents of the fridge.

He could be renovating. That always gets interesting, depending on the discovered tool. (We have gotten very good at putting away the sharp and power tools, but his creativity for seeking out danger never ceases to amaze me.)

He could be feeding toys, tools, hairbrushes, or shoes to the basement through a vent.

He could be playing with Claire's chandelier from her bunk.

He could be trapped in Claire's room, doors shut behind himself.

He could be brushing his teeth, or his hair, with anyone's toothbrush.

He could be dismantling Lego creations atop the boys bookshelf.

Or he could be stuck in a sink.

One just never knows with this little busyton!

2 comments:

  1. He is sweet! Sounds like he keeps you busy (not that the 3 other kids, your job and running a household doesn't already keep you busy). :) Glad you had time to share. Made me smile today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Victoria. I love it. And...it all sounds *very* familiar. Hope you guys are well, and I wish you a peaceful gear-up to the holiday festivities!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments! Leave a comment on my post; what it made you think of, what you agree with, and when you think I must be out to lunch. I love to know you're reading.

Related Posts with Thumbnails